Friday, November 14, 2008

Well, some dreams came true

Not all the laundry is clean, but a lot more of it is clean now than was clean at the start of the evening. The counters were barely touched. However, I also managed to do a couple of small "low-hanging fruit" things - easy tasks that will really make a difference (albeit a small difference).

I also managed to give myself a papercut.

My plan for the rest of the night is not to go to sleep at a reasonable hour like a responsible, mature adult; but rather, to stay up late eating, playing computer games, and folding loads of laundry as the dryer finishes up until DH comes home from his party.

What astounds me is that Lenora has not woken up once yet tonight. Maybe she got it all out of her system last night.

Or maybe she's saving it all up until the early morning, when I've finally gone to sleep.

Le sigh.

1 comment:

Annaberri said...

Atta girl! Go laundry and computer, go! And then eat some ice cream!

My thighs know all about ice cream.