Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Should really start posting some of these old drafts . . .

I seem to keep writing drafts, and then not publishing them. Often, these are the posts where I am noting my opinions on things that matter to me. I think I kind of chicken out, heh. Other times, they are posts about things going on in my life that never got finished because, well, when things happen in my life I just get really busy.

Then I get some time to blog, but because I have something else that I want to say I don't post the old posts. And I feel awkward posting twice in one day before going silent for a week or two, so I tell myself I'll do it tomorrow.

I'm going to quit doing that. Just an FYI, you may see several posts in one day - and then nothing for a while. This blog really is intended to be more like a public diary, and diaries shouldn't have to keep schedules.

No comments: