Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, girls!

Today is Iliana's and Lenora's 3rd birthday. Happy birthday, girls! Unfortunately, we didn't get them anything - no one has energy for it. They will get presents from other family, though. I'm trying to organize a party for Sunday evening, but it's hard to cram it into the chinks of my work schedule.

And tomorrow is our 4th anniversary. I would love to do something nice for DH, but I won't. I just don't have the energy. And I have no idea what he would want, either.

2 comments:

Annaberri said...

Happy Anniverthday!
Just play some silly music and dance around, and then play video games with Bjorn, and it will be a perfect day.
Love,
Ann Marie
whose husband would probably say something like that,too.

ED said...

I ended up being selfish and asking for what I wanted - to walk to a near-by restaurant and eat out, even though we have better ways to use the money.

I think everyone really enjoyed it, but it was definitely more for me than for Bjorn.

But then, we do evenings playing video games, watching shows, and drinking hot drinks all the time. So I don't feel bad to have asked us to do something different. Especially since we aren't paying for the games we really enjoy playing together (MMO's) right now, so playing video games couldn't really happen together anyways. The closest we can really get right now is playing different games while sitting next to each other.